20 Years of Sound Marketing
Request Call Back Login to your online resource


Which license do I need?

In-house audio services

Copyright and broadcasting laws have become much stricter and are more enforced than you might think. If you’ve ever had a call regarding the use of audio by your business, the chances are it was from PRS. PRS issues fines for broadcasting music that businesses have not paid for a license to use.

Sound Marketing ensures you will be fully licensed to play the audio we provide to you. As part of the Audio Marketing Association Europe (AMA), we provide a license that states you need no further documentation other than the AMA license to play the audio we create for you. You can rest assured that if you are ever contacted regarding the use of our audio, you are within your rights – you’ll even have a physical copy of the license to prove it.

You can visit the AMA Europe for further information on the Audio Marketing Association.

On Hold